Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Cinched Waist




Super short, super random post tonight. I love the feeling of having something cinch around my middle. I don't know why, but it makes me feel cozy. 





A belt, a pair of loving arms, a scarf, a wide elastic band...I love it! Sometimes I tie a scarf around my waist while walking around the house just to feel comfy. 




I don't like constricting jeans waists. Those hurt. But one time I went to a museum where we got to try on Victorian clothes. I tried on a corset and was like, "Yes. This is awesome."




 Perhaps it is like how babies like to be swaddled, because it makes them feel safe. Lately I have been wearing large blanket scarves over my jackets and cinching it with a belt as outerwear. I get to be cinched all day long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment