Saturday, August 16, 2014

Thankful Doodles - Part One (Doodle #23)

Dear People of the Internet Who Have Found Their Way to My Blog,

Yesterday I told you that I was starting a three day series. The idea is that I post drawings (made on index cards) of the things I am thankful for each day.

I had some technical difficulty so I couldn't post the ones I made yesterday. Sorry for the delay (I know it was hard, guys. You are such a demanding group! Goodness.)


Here they are:

I think these formerly belonged to a 200 pound man. 


For some reason my favourite mug lately is emblazoned with footballs.
I think it's the size  of the mug which appeals. But it also could have some link the the man pants I have been wearing. Perhaps they belonged to a football player and now I can only drink coffee out of football mugs. 
This book is a family favourite. Check it out! 



I have been a fan of this unusual Canadian singer-songwriter Basia Bulat since 2010.  I am just starting to get acquainted with her 2013 album "Tall Tall Shadow". 

Thank you, Lord, for all your gifts! 
Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment