Saturday, August 16, 2014

Thankful Doodles - Part Two (Doodle #24)


Hello Folks!

For those of you who are just tuning in, I am doing a three part series where I post a list of the things I am thankful for each day. Go here for Part One.

Here is Part Two:

1.


"Are there tiny grease stains on that index card, Lucy? Gross!"

"Yes. I am a greasy person. Especially after running for the train in the heat!"

2.


The Cheerios were provided to myself and Sheldon by some kind friends. We ate them in the centre of our church gym at a long folding table. It was kind of like the scene from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones when Padme and Anakin have a romantic dinner. Anakin uses the Force to float pieces of space-pears onto Padme's fork (Check out this silly parody) Except in our version there was no Force. It was just me intermittently tossing Cheerios at Sheldon's face. He is a gentleman and never retaliates. 

Anakin "Force-feeding" in Attack of the Clones






3.


After we failed to catch the train our friend Dan lent a hand. He let us borrow his truck and I was able to get to work on time. Sorry that I drew such a terrible truck. 

Thank you, Lord! You are so good to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment