Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Doodle #15 - Kitchen Floor Street Art


Today at work (I work at a coffee shop) I majorly flooded the back kitchen. 
I forgot to turn off the water when I was filling the mop bucket. 

Sigh. 

Thankfully my co-worker was so kind about it. "No worries. This has definitely happened before." This is hard for me to believe. Or at least I have trouble believing that it has ever been as bad as today. There was at least an inch and a half of water. You can even see some of the water trickling into the frame of the photo below!

ANYWAY. 

Before all this happened my same co-worker was doing some sign-writing and she made a bunch of paint flecks on the floor with the paint markers we use for the menu boards. I drew a cartoon of her below them. 

Enjoy. 

Goodnight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment