Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Doodle #16 - A Trio of Post-It Notes


Hello Friends! 

I thought you might enjoy this trio of doodles on Post-It notes and scraps of random paper 
(does "random scraps of paper" flow better?) Lately I feel as though I have been leaving a trail of doodles behind me everywhere. Like a doodling litter-bug. 

I thought you might enjoy this trio of doodles on Post-It notes and scraps of random paper (does "random scraps of paper" flow better?). 



1) Two doodles for Sheldon's desk. Whenever I visit his desk I like to leave a trail of evidence 
     that I have been there. 


2) I was writing a list of graphic novels I would like to read and 
    when I finished I started writing the title of the list. But instead of writing "Graphic Novels" 
    I wrote "Grape". Rather than scratch it out and make my list ugly, I went with it and 
    wrote "Grape Juice" instead. 


3) Sheldon and I taught the kids a drawing game at our youth group.  
    He wrote the sentence and I drew the picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment