Wednesday, June 17, 2015

England: Beer Diaries I

Dearests,

I am sorry I have abandoned you for the past few days. We left Canterbury on Monday and after a trip to see Jane Austen's home we resettled in a tiny fishing village on the southern coast called Beer. Here we live in a hostel with no internet. I can walk into town and write from a coffee bar, but I won't be able to do this super often. I have been trying to draw about my adventures each day, however, so I can catch you up when I get the chance. We will be in this village for another week and a half.

Here are my diaries form the past two days:





Love,
Lucy Rose 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy
    Thanks for visiting over at my place.
    Looks like you´re having a great time in England - I love that you´re able
    to make all those drawings of your adventures. So cool.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete