Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Teacher Aid and Teacher Uniform

Hi Guys,

You are relentless! I got MORE requests for my fashion insights. They keep pouring in and I can hardly keep up with all the fan mail.

Today was an important day in the fashion world for me. As I said yesterday I started my Teacher's Aid practicum today. It is crucial to dress right when facing a classroom of strangers (eight graders!) and a school full of professionals (teachers, office staff).

This is what I settled on for this momentous occasion:


All went well. The teacher is kind and easy going. He has a good relationship to the students and they are sweeties. I look forward to the next couple months with them. 

They did ask; "Why are you dressed so formally? Is that a Czech thing?"

Love,
Lucy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment