Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New School Year

Hello Blog Readers!
A new school year has begun! I am a ninth grader at last! After the first day of school we met up with our friends the Pitchers and Pattys to talk about the first day. We discused the new homeroom teacher for 9.A, a youngish guy who is tall and rather dashing I must say. In this year I'm looking forward to doing more work on my portfolio during art lessons and becoming a better writer through a writing course. I'm also looking forward to writing about all the interesting things that happen this year in my blog. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. great to see you blogging again! can't wait to be inspired by more of your art again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the picture is beautiful--good choice. Amy Fry (my daughter) and I will be coming over to Brno in late Sept for a wedding. We are anxious to get our feet back on Czech soil. Wish we would have had the time to visit your family while in the country. Maybe next time. Take care and keep writing.
    Carol Fry

    ReplyDelete